Google+ Talk the Talk Thursdays: My go-to websites

Talk the Talk Thursdays: My go-to websites

December 13, 2012

For today's Talk the Talk Thursdays, I have decided to showcase my go-to websites for my daily fix of fashion news, beauty trends, shopping, food and travel.  Hope you find new discoveries and inspirations! And please share, what go-to sites are on your list?

Ultimate fashion news source by NYMag: The Cut

On-point beauty insights: Into The Gloss

Designer fashion one-stop shop: Matches

Rare, handcrafted and impeccably designed finds: CoutureLab  

Food and recipes galore: bon appetit

Genius travel recommendations: FATHOM

Liking MFS? Follow me on Bloglovin' to be updated in real time of new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...