Google+ Guest Blogger: Mindy Erazo's Blogger Crush

Guest Blogger: Mindy Erazo's Blogger Crush

December 6, 2012

Hello Mouthful of Style readers, Mindy here from Mindy Erazo curating a guest post about one of my Blogger Crushes!

May I introduce you to the beautiful Andy Heart, a fashion and style blogger whom I have been following for about a year now. Her and I have very similar taste which is why I just love her blog. Her style is very chic, incorporating simple pieces with statement pieces all with a masculine edge while still keeping her femininity. Seems like a difficult thing to do but Miss Heart achieves it so effortlessly its brilliant.

Her color palette doesn't have the widest range but something about tone on tone and all black outfits doesn't bother me whatsoever, I mean, half my closet is black so I'm not one to judge! She's great at mixing designer pieces with more affordable ones which I love.




C'est trés chic, no?

Miss Heart's blog is filled with not only amazing outfit posts but she also includes many product reviews. I've bought quite a few products from her recommendations and none have disappointed. If that doesn't have you searching for her blog yet, she ALSO has some fun beauty tips and tricks like this great one for an edgy, yet sophisticated nail.




Huge fan of hers and I hope I've inspired you to check out her blog here.

Thank you so much to Mouthful of Style for asking me to do this guest blog. I had a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoyed my Blogger Crush!

Mindy Erazo


Photo credit: Andy Heart

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...