Google+ Fabulous Fashion Find: Tod's Gommino

Fabulous Fashion Find: Tod's Gommino

December 22, 2012


Every woman owns a pair of flats but are they these super-stylish Tod’s Optical Geometrics Gommino loafers?  I think not as these are a special holiday limited edition!  What a perfect last minute gift if you are all out of ideas for the extremely difficult to shop for “Woman-Who-Has-Everything."  Tod's has always been at the top of my list of go-to shoe brands as I am a lover of the classic loafer they do so well (case in-point here)!  I am off last minute holiday shopping in San Francisco tomorrow and will be definitely stopping by myself to pick up a pair.  See more at Tod's and available in stores now. 

1 comment:

  1. wow these are so cute! Love the style.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...