Google+ Talk the Talk Thursdays

Talk the Talk Thursdays

November 29, 2012


Talk from me
Which celebrities do you find stylish?
I really like the styles of Nicole Richie, Victoria Beckham, Leighton Meester (not Blair Waldorf), Olivia Palermo, Rachel Bilson and obviously SJP.  I am constantly googleing (is that an official verb yet?) them to see new outfits.  

What did you learn today?
I actually just came across a US-based study revealing "80% of smartphone owners shop on their device."  Think about that impact on this past Cyber Monday sales.  See full article here.


Talk from you
"I thought this super subtle sheer hem was so chic." - The Sartorialist

"As you can probably guess I am an avid reader of MANY food blogs. I love them! And right now most of my favorite food bloggers are posting about healthy recipes ... But me, well, I just want to bake cinnamon rolls." - A Beautiful Mess

You know the drill by now!  If you would like to be a blog I feature or ask me a question, please see here for more information and email mouthfulofstyle@gmail.com with the subject line "Talk the Talk."


Nails by Alex at Neville Hair & Beauty, London

4 comments:

  1. and I love your nails!
    i've found your blog by a comment you left at someone else’s, and, i realy realy like it out here! you have such a great own style, witch inspires me a lot!
    i'm writing a blog by my self to since a while, and i can still lern a lot. so, if you have the time i would ask you to just take a look, and tell me what you think! cant wait to hear your opinion! hihi.
    au revoir,
    liefs, laila.
    www.attheboutique.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laila! I will definitely check out your blog. xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...