Google+ Talk the Talk Thursdays

Talk the Talk Thursdays

November 22, 2012


(rag & bone sweater and headband, Ray-Ban sunglasses)

Talk from me 

What is your favorite restaurant in London?
London has all the major restaurants like Nobu, Zuma and Hakkasan.  While these are good my favorite is actually a small, rustic French restaurant in Pimlico called La Poule au Pot.  The food is great and the ambiance is even better - so warm and cozy!  

Your hair looks so long and healthy.  What is your secret?
Aw, thanks! Trust me it wasn't always this healthy and I tend to color my hair a lot.  I actually have curly hair and used to straighten it everyday.  But nowadays I try to not touch my hair with any hot tools every other day.  This in combination with a really good shampoo and conditioner (I use Fresh products) and a bit of Argan oil on the ends has shown a huge difference. 


Talk from you

"Yesterday I bundled up the little cookie and headed into Covent Garden to Dust PR's press day where the lovely ladies were showing the SS13 collections for some of my favourite brands – WildfoxRebecca Minkoff (accessories), BarbourFalke and Irregular Choice (shoes)." - STYLONYLON

"I'm so excited to see the family and have some amazing food (especially pie!) this Thursday for Thanksgiving. For this special occasion I have purposely put together this outfit. I found this shirt in my sister's closet, loved it, and just had to wear it!  The deeper colors of this floral top make it an easy transition into Fall." - The Urban Lioness


If you would like to be a blog I feature or ask me a question, please see here for what I am looking to feature and email mouthfulofstyle@gmail.com with the subject line "Talk the Talk." Looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your "talk" in the next post.  Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. When I lived in England and we'd go into London we used to go to Zuma all the time! I love it!! Thanks for your sweet comment love! Stay in touch!!


    www.mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com
    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your headband and sweater match, that's so chic and cute!

    Loving this!

    xo

    Hillary @ www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this outfit!!! Can you please check out mine? http://secretsofagoodgirl.com/Clothing_Reviews-review/forever-21-fall-clothing-review/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...