Google+ Talk the Talk Thursdays

Talk the Talk Thursdays

November 15, 2012

(Maje sweater, Kimberly Ovitz dress, Alexander McQueen clutch, Tom Ford sunglasses)

Talk from me
Who is your favorite designer?
I have to say Chanel.  Everything I own from Chanel I wear no matter the season or year.  The craftsmanship, design and tailoring of each ready-to-wear piece or accessory is exquisite and I know I will pass down my pieces as they are truly timeless.  I also do love Rag & Bone and can wear any of the pieces from their collections!

What camera do you use?

I use a Nikon D3100 14MP DSLR camera for my own personal photography and I work with photographer Shariq Siddiqui on most photo shoots. 


Talk from you

"It's party season! The only time of year when you can wear sparkles obsessively and not be judged!" - Behold This Beauty

"I ended up carrying Charlotte Olympia's signature Pandora Perspex clutch box, with its intricate enamel and crystal spider clasp..." - Liberty London Girl


If you would like to be a blog I feature or ask me a question, please see here for what I am looking to feature and email mouthfulofstyle@gmail.com with the subject line "Talk the Talk." Looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your "talk" in the next post!



Photo credit: Shariq Siddiqui Photography

2 comments:

  1. Great image! Love Chanel and Oscar!
    Loro Piana for those comfy woolens in the Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! "Talk the Talk Thursdays" is a great idea! I am looking forward to next week!

    Have a great Sunday!
    Friederike for Project Style (www.theprojectstyle.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...