Google+ Talk the Talk Thursdays: Introduction

Talk the Talk Thursdays: Introduction

November 8, 2012


(Sherry Cassin fur vest, Maje sweater, Rag & Bone jeans, Christian Louboutin shoes, Ray-Ban sunglasses)

I am introducing "Talk the Talk Thursdays" where I will answer a mouthful of questions from readers and also get to know you all better by sharing your fashion and style insights.  So in addition to sending questions you would like me to answer, let me know what you are talking about these days as relates to style, trends and fashion business.  I received so many great questions already:

Why did you decide to start a fashion blog?
I decided to start a fashion blog first off because many people encouraged me to do so for some time!  I have always had a love for fashion and with my career in the luxury goods industry and recent graduation from business school it was the perfect time to start.  I want to address a niche with my blog in exploring the world of style with luxury fashion business learnings here and there.  

What luxury career experiences do you have and what do you do?
I worked for Cartier in NYC and I did Marketing/PR.  I also worked for London Fashion Week and currently am Marketing Manager for a top luxury brand.

What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe right now?
A FW '12 dress by Sally LaPointe I bought this summer in NYC at the boutique Curve.  It is a structured nude-colored with black lace overlay cocktail dress with a slight slit exposing the upper waist.  See on Twitter and Instagram!

Hope you enjoyed and now it's your turn!  Please send your questions and/or what stylish things you are talking about to mouthfulofstyle@gmail.com with the subject line "Talk the Talk."  Looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your "talk" in the next post!


Photo credit: Shariq Siddiqui Photography

9 comments:

  1. i totally love your fur vest - you look awesome!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vest is seriously awesome <3

    Mallory
    ReadyTwoWear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mallory! Luckily it is warm too for these cold winter days here in London!

      Delete
  3. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the great work!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouragement Floortje! XO

      Delete
  4. Wow that vest is amazing!

    Really enjoy your blog!

    xo

    Hillary @ www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...