Google+ Sponsorship and Makeover

Sponsorship and Makeover

November 30, 2012


This has been a very exciting week for MFS.  Firstly, you may have noticed the new Fashion Parkway badge on my main blog page. Yes, Fashion Parkway has sponsored MFS and I am thrilled to be joining the incredible team as their newest fashion contributor. Fashion Parkway is everything in fashion covered by select fashion bloggers, writers and photographers.  Keep a look out for my first contribution in the upcoming week.

Secondly, I am so pleased to announce that MFS will be receiving a total makeover in the very near future.  A little sneak preview above but keep checking back for the complete new look!  Tomorrow I will be posting one of my favorite photo shoots so far, Classic White Shirting.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news, will continue to follow you with much intrigue!
    Go Mouthful of Style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...