Google+ Living a girl's dream

Living a girl's dream

November 16, 2012







(Emilio de la Morena dress and belt, Rag & Bone long sleeve tee, Christian Louboutin heels, Tom Ford sunglasses)

Last week when I visited London Fashion Week designer Emilio de la Morena's design studio to get a real-life glimpse of his SS'13 collection (see post here), I also got a hold of this FW'12 dress.  A beautiful exotic digital print I can only describe as destructured flowers meets leopard.  It is so refreshing for Fall/Winter.  Emilio is known for making women feel feminine and pretty and this dress made me feel just that with the little peplum detail and flouncy skirt.  So easy to wear, I loved shooting it in a beautiful garden in London and living every little or big girl's dream.  

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Very cool. Lovely blog you have! Come by and visit sometime!


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com


    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! Really a one of a kind design :)
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...