Google+ Fall leaves

Fall leaves

November 21, 2012



What better way to enjoy the auburn leaves of Fall than in a gorgeous gown and carrying an intriguingly elegant yet modern handbag? Um...many ways!  Dreamlike yes, practical no.  I was so excited about shooting my Theyskens' Theory gown and favorite handbag from M2Malletier, I didn't realize how difficult walking through leaves would be!  But I succeeded in giving you my vision and really, that is all I wanted with two pieces so distinct they deserve the fantasy. 


Photo credit: Shariq Siddiqui Photography

3 comments:

  1. That dress blows me away - it is just so beautiful and elegant! As is the bag!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spotted your blog and yet already addicted. Great outfits, especially this one.

    www.THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've mached the skirt with the autumn mood very well and the pictures are with great quality.

    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...