Google+ Designer Spotlight: Anthony Vaccarello

Designer Spotlight: Anthony Vaccarello

November 14, 2012







I adore fashion designer Anthony Vaccarello and seeing these photos shot by David Roemer in Harper's Baazar Spain confirmed what I already thought: What a bad a** designer!  "I test the limits and I am obsessed with a woman's figure.  Less is not enough and more is too much," the Italian-Belgian designer told Vogue Paris.  His designs are unarguably provocative and evoke images of the modern femme fatal.  He previously worked at Fendi where he excelled as designer for the fashion house's fur line and in 2009 launched his first ready-to-wear collection.  I have my eye on you Mr. Vaccarello and I can't wait to see what is in store (pun intended) next.


Photo credit. Anthony Vaccarello, The Vogue List

1 comment:

  1. Very sharp and chic! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...