Google+ It is Fall

It is Fall

October 19, 2012

Casual sweater on top of sequins 
Layers to perfection and love the color combination of olive green, grey and off-white
Thick yummy leather jacket in a refreshing color
Easy, oversized, cozy cable neck sweater to pair with jeans and knee high boots and you are done
Camel coat paired with an exotic skin clutch (embossed or real, you get the effect)

With all the goodness of Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Weeks still on the brain, I find it hard to remember these days that I need to be thinking about dressing for Fall!  I will be showcasing my favorite SS13 designer looks in the near future, but for now here are some of my favorite looks and style inspirations to get dressed now.


Photo credit: All can be found on MFS Pinterest page

1 comment:

  1. I love dressing for fall ! Chunky knits over my favourite dresses, and big scarfes ! Beautfully exemplified above.

    x Tara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...